Another great recipe from a client. This Quinoa salad goes well with most meats and is VERY simple to prepare and cook. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 cup of quinoa
- (cook 1 cup of quinoa to just less than 2 cups of water)
- 2 juicy tomatoes
- 1 big bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 onion
- 4-5 gloves of garlic
- 1 jalopeno
- 1/2 pepper
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of corn
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Cook quinoa so it’s nice and fluffy leave to cool.
- Finely chop all ingredients and mix in the sauce and cooled quinoa.
- Add your your chicken, fish, steak etc to the side and enjoy!